Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Which is the best clear nail enamel, one that doesn't chip, stay on for more than one day?

I use the brand name Nail Selective. It has flouride and calcium in it. It usuall last me a week before chipping. It also keeps my fingernails and toenails nice and strong.Which is the best clear nail enamel, one that doesn't chip, stay on for more than one day?
http://www.sallyhansen.com/nail_treatmen鈥?/a>





these usually last for a week for me - and I work in a hospital where I am constantly washing and purell'ing my hands.Which is the best clear nail enamel, one that doesn't chip, stay on for more than one day?
OPI makes a clear that wears wonderfully. A bottle of My Nails Are Sealed (WalMart) works just as well though, and chips even less.
OPI is an amazing nail care/polish line. You can try wearing just the Natural Nail Base Coat or ChipSkip, a clear gloss.
You can get polish that hardens your nails. I would say clear because it stays on for more than one day and plus it hardly chips.
I like Chanel nail polish....it costs a little more but it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment