Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This question concerns avon ';sugared brown'; nail enamel?

many many moons ago, when I was in my twenties, I used to order avons sugared brown nail polish, and have not been able to find it for ten or more years. do they not make it anymore, or is it under a different name?


thanksThis question concerns avon ';sugared brown'; nail enamel?
I also used to wear that years ago and I was told they quit making it. But Im sure they have another thats very close to the same color. Good Luck.This question concerns avon ';sugared brown'; nail enamel?
try opi's chocalate shakespear or chicago champagne toast my fave is tutti frutti tonga!!!
Try finding a polish in the same or close to the same color. there are millions of colors out their. and its almost guranteed theres one out there some what the same.
  • hair dryer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment