Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do Avon's Instant Manicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips work?

pros and cons?Do Avon's Instant Manicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips work?
I used them, and I thought they were absolutely amazing! They stuck on very well, and looked almost professional!





The downside, though, was that they had some very large sizes. ie. when I used all the smaller ones, the big ones didn't fit me all too well, so it looked like I had accidently painted my cuticle. Also, I found that when you washed your hands or ran them under water, the nail strip would weaken a bit





Other than that, I loved them, and they honestly were the easiest manicure that I had ever done!





x3 CarrieDo Avon's Instant Manicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips work?
Yes they do work, but I found it hard taking them off. You really had to scrub them off with nail polish remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment