Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do nails look good with nail enamel or without?

Depends on the nails, if nicely shaped then look good painted, as long as the nail polish isn't chipped. French polish looks nice and fresh and not to artificial.Do nails look good with nail enamel or without?
In my opinion toe nails always have to be painted but i does like my finger nails painted as they look better with clear nail varnish since they're long and even.Do nails look good with nail enamel or without?
I have a weird thing about unpainted toes, but fingernails, I could care less about!
I think that they look best with a semi sheer or transparent shimmer on them, but clear polish or somefin is awsome, like sally hansen Hard as Nails!!
I love painted nails...with colors or just transparent...or just with jewels..

No comments:

Post a Comment